Hand Crafted Knits

Please see links on the sidebar for Knitting Commission price list and photo gallery.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Somebody's Getting Married!

Hello Dear Readers!


Greetings from Boston!  I'm here for my big sister's wedding which was this past Sunday. I'll do a bit of a bigger post on it when I get home and download my own pictures, but here is a sneak preview of the big day:
Me and the Best Man Eli (pronounced L E, as in Elliot) walking down the aisle
Cat and Jeff, just after the ceremony, she's so happy!!


And of course, obligatory photo of my dad, boyfriend, and brothers acting stupid......

It was a great day, we had amazing non-October weather well into the high 20's, full sun and not a cloud in the sky. The whole thing ended with Jeff grabbing the mike and leading us all to sing along to Life is a Highway. 


1 comment:

  1. . . . It was a summer wedding in October! The weather was so nice.

    ReplyDelete